Monday, July 28, 2008

Live life King Size

The Long Shadows




Well the best thing about me is I get a new Idea every morning I wake up. One day I got idea of taking a photo of my own shadow and guess what that day while going back to room from morning walk I got this photograph.

The Street Light Sunset

Well one fine evening I was standing the window of my room. It was about 7:00 pm when i took this photo. There were some shades of colors in the sky because of sunset and with my camera i took these two beautiful photos of street light photos.

For some of my friends it looked like another sunset photo and some recognized the street light trick in it.

The True Monsters

In todays world Monsters are in the fairy tails and stories of grandma. But you know who are the true monsters I feel. Following photos are the true show monster which are created by us to build our lives.
Blue Monster

Red Monster

Yellow Monster

Monster Rule Breaker

If you park a bicycle or a bike or a car infront of NO PARKING sign on a road, Police can pick it up. But who is going to pick this one.

A Beautiful Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment