Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trip To Tukai Mata Mandir

After my placement i have lot of time to spend and now that i am free i wonder anywhere in pune. Once i went to temple near to my collage Tukaimata Mandir. Its very cool place. Since it is on hill. when ever i go their i feel like i am on hill station. One fine evening i took some of the photos.
Cool Clouds



This photo i liked the most. I felt like i was watching hot lava flowing out of volcano.

Tukai Mata Mandir





This goat was standing on old rock poll, now in torned condition. I have already posted some of the photos this goat. I made many sounds to make her look up at me and look at me.

These two children reminded me of my child hood how my brother and I used to go back home after school.
A BEAUTIFUL TREE

No comments:

Post a Comment