Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trip to Mahadev Mandir

Life is not Boaring Its always a Challange
Well it was sunday and i was getting boared and none of my friends were near, I was boared and was not intrested in playing game or watching movie on my computer. I was thinking what to do. Suddenly I phone ranged and my friend asked me to come to Rajaram Bridge. I got there but due to some reason my friend could'nt come. Well guess what from bridge I saw Mahadev(Lord Shiva) Mandir(Temple). Its on the bank of Mutha river. So I got down from the bridge got there. I had beautiful time ,I don't know how many kilometers I walked to take every single of these photos but truly loved the time I spent near Mutha River.


MahaDev Mandir
Lord Stays Here



There was some kind of yatra(chariot) just a day before.


House without walls


Nature is the true GOD

Taking a photograph of a butterfly and bird challenging thing for me the butterfly almost took 10 to 20 mins.

Always Flying Away

But the real challange was to take the photograph of this bird I must have walked near about 2 to 3 kilometers and must have spent about an hour to take a good photo. But still I got birds flying away photo not a sitting one that I was trying to get. One time I was in the middle of the river to take a photo, but each time I got near it flew away.

Red Means Stop

In River where there is danger area where paople can get drawned. There is red cloth tide to a baboo.

Going Deep

Eventhough it is rainy season in pune, there is a drought no rain. This photo is of the small pit on the river bed which opened up because of drying river.

Beautifull Flowers

Bird on Bamboo

Accidental Beauty

Well I was trying to take photograph of flying bird and the bird got away and I got this beautiful Photo.

A Beautiful Tree





No comments:

Post a Comment