Monday, June 16, 2008

More Beautiful Photos

My First Rainbow Picture
It was a very fine day. As this is a rainy season it was raining since morning , i was enjoying the day. At around 4 o'clock my mother asked to do some cleaning work in backyards of our home. There i saw the rainbow forming i ran and immediately grab my mobile and shot this moment.


Night is Beautiful

This picture is wonder made by VGA camera of my sony ericsson v3i mobile. Well I was standing on roof of apartment where my friends live. Me and my friends were enjoying the evening. When I shot this photo i was trying to get the image of son in the cloud but what i got was this and i like this photo very much.


Good Morning Photography

Well I am lazy boy but sometimes i get up early in the morning and go for a morning walk i have taken many good photos in morning. Whenever i get a chance to go for a walk(of course i have to get up early that morning).


No comments:

Post a Comment