Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Playing Hide and Seek


On one good afternoon my father asked me to go to office. When i got their some furniture work was going on. Observing those men work was boaring task and i was appointed to do one. I was getting boared, I couldn't even play music as official work was going on in another room. So I got up and went to gallary near that room. Well our building is surrounded by the other buildings from all the sides so i looked in the sky and I saw sun playing hide and seek with clouds and I got my camera out and shot that moment.


In this spot the most amzing thing is the blue spot that appeared in the










In Shadow of Night


In evening when ever I get a chance I spend my time sitting on the roof of my house and watching sunset and sitting there for a while to enjoy the coldness of the air. While watching the sunset most beautiful part is to watch birds flying towards their nests. Well but after the sunset and lights from other buildings gave me a beautiful shots here are some of them.

Well this photo is not that much good but what i like is the lights from shops and other buildings make it look very beautiful and i like it that way.

This is dhayri bridge near. One evening I went to ATM center near this bridge.

One evening when i was walking in my campus. I couldn't get the sunset but this was a beautiful view i got.











No comments:

Post a Comment